.

Freitag, 2. März 2012

To be or not to be (by Steffi)

Sicherlich kennen viele Mütter und Väter meine Gedanken. Mache ich in der Erziehung alles richtig, ernähre ich mein Kind gesund, fördere ich es in seinem Tun, gebe ich ihm die Voraussetzungen für ein gesundes Selbstbewusstsein. Oft denke ich an die Erziehung, die ich von meinen Eltern bekommen habe. Manches finde ich super und bin ihnen dankbar dafür, und manchmal schmunzel ich und denke, so werde ich nicht erziehen. Dazu fällt mir ein Spruch ein: "Man soll seinen Kindern Wurzeln und Flügel geben. " Ich liebe diesen Spruch. Eigentlich gibt es so viele Erziehungsratgeber und ich habe schon ein paar gelesen, aber dieser kleine Spruch beinhaltet das Wichtigste. Lieben und loslassen.

Certainly many mothers and fathers know my thoughts. Am I doing it right in education, do I feed my child healthy, do I promote it in its actions, do I give it the conditions for a healthy self-confidence.
I often think of the education I got from my parents. Some things I'm impressed and I'm grateful for it, and sometimes I think I'll not educate like this in a few ways. 
Occurs to me there is a great saying: "We should give our children roots and wings." 
I love this saying. Actually there are so many parenting books and I've read a few, but this little slogan includes the most important thing. Love and let go.



7 Kommentare:

Aschenputtelchen hat gesagt…

Schöner Post! :)

Julia hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank! Freut mich sehr :)

Julie Ann Lozada hat gesagt…

very inspiring post and cute photo!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Style Servings hat gesagt…

Lovely post, great advice!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Christine hat gesagt…

Thanks for the comment! Of course we should follow each other! I love gif files! I use to have a couple on my blog- bu they seem to have stopped playing.. I am not sure why though. hah.

I am following you now! Looking forward to you following back too :)

God bless
christine
beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

great pics dear!

fashionmagnolia hat gesagt…

beautiful photo and post!

 
Sabrina | Sweetalistic